Article 1: Privacy Information
1. Privacy Information includes “Personal Information” and “History Information and Characteristics Information.”
2. “Personal Information” refers to information about a living individual that can identify a specific person, including but not limited to the person’s name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions, as well as information containing personal identification codes, as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
3. “History Information and Characteristics Information” refers to information other than “Personal Information” as defined above, and includes the history of services used, products purchased, pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords used, date and time of use, methods of use, usage environment, postal code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, and device identification information.
Article 2: Compliance with Laws and Regulations
Our company shall comply with the obligations stipulated in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations concerning the handling of personal information, as well as guidelines published by the Personal Information Protection Commission and relevant government agencies, in addition to this policy.
Article 3: Purposes of Collecting and Using Personal Information
Our company will collect personal information through appropriate and fair means to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes. We will not use personal information through methods that may encourage or induce illegal or unfair activities. In the event that we change the purposes of use, we will notify or publicly announce it to the individuals concerned.
(1) Personal Information regarding Customers and Business Partners:
– For member registration
– For order placement, shipping, and invoicing of products and services
– For providing information on various products, services, events, etc.
– For after-sales services
– For improvement of functions, trend analysis, and development of new products and services
– For analyzing browsing history, purchase history, etc., to provide optimal products and services
– For responding to inquiries regarding our products, services, etc.
– To prevent crimes and monitor store visits through the use of camera systems with facial recognition functions in stores.
(2) Personal Information regarding Officers and Employees:
– For business-related communications, attendance management, salary payments, expense reimbursements, appropriate personnel placement, performance evaluations, capacity development, training, welfare benefits, occupational health and safety, and other obligations stipulated by labor-related laws, customs-related laws, and social welfare-related laws.
(3) Personal Information regarding Shareholders:
– For fulfilling legal obligations and responding to shareholders’ exercise of rights
– For sending business reports and other distribution materials
(4) Personal Information of Job Applicants:
– For considering and determining the hiring decisions and for contacting the applicants.
Article 4: Provision or Entrustment of Personal Information
Except in cases falling under the following, our company will not disclose or provide personal information held by us to third parties:
(1) When we have obtained prior consent from the individual.
(2) When we entrust the handling of personal information to a business outsourcing company that has concluded a confidentiality agreement regarding personal information, to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use.
[Examples of business activities for which personal information may be entrusted]
-Product delivery services (Yamato Transport Co., Ltd., Sagawa Express Co., Ltd., etc.)
-Payment processing (DG Financial Technology, Inc.)
-System management operations (REFINE Co.,Ltd.)
(3) In cases where we are legally obliged to disclose information to public authorities based on laws and regulations, or when it is necessary to disclose personal information within the scope of the law for the protection of our rights, property, and customers.
Article 5: Provision and Acquisition of History Information and Attribute Information
LinkShare Japan Co., Ltd.
Rakuten Group, Inc. Rebates
Orient Corporation, Oriko Mall
Ozvision Co., Ltd., Hapitas
Ceres Corporation, Moppy EC
System Edge Corporation, Point Land
Article 6: Disclosure of Personal Information, etc.
Regarding the notification, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure, suspension of provision to third parties, inquiries, or complaints (hereinafter referred to as “disclosure, etc.”) concerning personal information held by our company, we will promptly respond within a reasonable range in accordance with the provisions of the law. If you wish to make a disclosure or any other request, please contact the inquiry desk below.
For registered member information, disclosure and correction can be made through the My Page.
For inquiries regarding MAARKET, please contact the inquiry desk below.
Article 7: Cookies
In order to provide a more enjoyable shopping experience on our website, we may send data called “cookies” to your computer to identify it. Please note that cookies do not identify you personally.
Furthermore, you have the option to change the settings of your internet browsing software (browser) to reject the receipt of cookies sent from our website. However, please be aware that this may prevent you from fully utilizing the services on our website.
Article 8: Access Logs
When you access our website, information about your actions is recorded in the form of access logs. These logs do not contain personally identifiable information. However, we collect this information for purposes such as improving the convenience of our website, investigating the causes in the event of any issues, and conducting statistical analysis of usage patterns. The collected data will not be used for any other purposes.
Article 9: External Links
Article 10: Security Measures
We strive to maintain the accuracy, completeness, and currency of personal information within the scope of its intended use. To prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, tampering, loss, or damage, we implement necessary and appropriate security measures in accordance with the current technological standards. When inputting personal information, such as credit card numbers required for credit card payments, we employ SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to encrypt the information, aiming to prevent interception or interference.
Furthermore, we do not retain credit card numbers or any other information required for credit card payments.
inter office ltd.
CEO, Naoki Terada
6F Lattice Aoyama Square
1-2-6 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku